Monday, October 7, 2013

All About Shelby!

Now Miss Shelby Nora Ross...
Where do I begin??
We have done nothing but love our sweet yet sassy little girl in our lives! Our family was so excited to have a girl and for the past two years have loved every day we've shared with her! I am in love with the photos my brother Jeff captured of her being her little mischievous self! She sure brings a lot of joy to us and we love her sooo! First photos are at one of her favorite spots to go to...the park with the duck pond...





Next snapshots are at Grandma T's house where she LOVES to go to and play all day! 












Shelby is lucky to share her life with her big brother Jett...at times they fight like cats and dogs but most of the time I'm lucky and they are a great duo! The first pic cracks me up below...they look like an ol' grandpa and grandma together!!!










There is not a day that goes by that I think I don't know what I'd without these 2 kids in my life! They have both grown up so swiftly and I can't believe how big they are getting! Aaron and I love them to pieces and we are so grateful for our family of 4!


No comments: