Friday, July 5, 2013

The Best 5 Years

To flashback 5 years and to think I wasn't even married is nuts! So many memories happened so fast and I've enjoyed every minute of the 5 year ride! I still remember the day I ran into Aaron at yes, Nordstroms...(me going there for the gal I worked for, him going there to shop!!!) We all know Aaron has a love for shopping till he drops but I sure am glad he spared a few minutes of his precious shopping time to chat with me and later ask me out that very day which lead to dating, engagement, and yes...marriage all within less than 5 months!  Aaron surprised me with yummy fine chocolates, a basketful of yummy lotions, sprays, a juicy bag and my all-time-fav juicy perfume! We then celebrated by going out to dinner @ Beverly's! 
(Thanks a ton to Grandma T for watching our little ones!)
Pic of our delicious dining...
and Thee Handsome Hubs!
And we all know we both NEVER ever pass on desserts! 
P.S. That is one reason why I knew Aaron was the one! 
(We both love food a little too much and he wined and dined 
me like a queen and still does!!!)
HAPPY FIVE YEARS 4.25.08
and many more to come...!!!

No comments: