Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mother's Day Memories

Boy, am I a lucky one to have two great kids! I am so blessed to be a mom to them! I am grateful that I can stay-at-home and enjoy each and every moment of their day too! They say and do some of the funniest things ever and I would never want to miss out on any one of those moments! Thanks to Aaron for providing for us so I can do so and also spoiling me with flowers, yummy food and dessert on Mother's Day! I was also flabbergasted by Jett's cute plaque he made at school and gave me for my special day too! I had never known I was "super fast" haha but that doesn't surprise me cause he says some of the darndest things! 
Jett's the tenderhearted one and loves to cuddle. He now cherishes Shelby being his little sidekick! He enjoys one activity after the next...he's never been bored one day of his life! 
I love the kids bear hugs and can never get enough of them!
Shelby's the no-fear one! She is more than half of the time the leader of the 2! She definitely has a mind of her own and is brave as can be! She loves art of any sort...
from painting to crayons, play-doh to stickers! 
She is one creative girl and makes masterpieces one after the next!  
I am so proud of those 2 and have loved watching them grow up so quickly before my very eyes! I love being a mother and am so grateful for my mom! These kids sure do adore their "Gramma T" and we all love her spunky spontaneity she has so there's never a dull moment when she's around! One party after another with her...I will be proud to inherit any of her many fine qualities she has...(and her list of them is quite long!) 

No comments: