Wednesday, June 12, 2013

4 Year Old Photos and More...

Interview with Mr. Jett about his 
Favorite Things when he is 4...
Toy:
 Disney Cars Microdrifters and Squinkies
Song:
 I’m Sexy and I know it (still his fav after many years by george!)
Movie: 
Disney Cars 2
Food: 
Hmmm...CANDY!!!
Candy:
 lollipops
Drink: 
apple juice and cranberry
Teacher: 
Miss Jessie and Miss Farrah...I love her sooo much!
Activity: 
my school work book
Place To Go To: 
Malawi’s Pizza at Riverwoods
Best Friend: 
Noah and Logan and Hannah and Sydney
If you could have a pet what would it be: 
Butterfly
Vacation Spot: 
Disneyland
Breakfast food: 
waffles
Book: 
Cars book with sounds
Color: blue and green
Thing about dad: 
love to play crash cars with him
Primary Song:
I am a Child of God
Who’s the prophet: 
I love Thomas S. Monson!
Animal: 
Goats I got to feed at the zoo
What do you want to be when you’re older: 
A Racecar Driver!!!!

And who knows? He just may be one! Full of energy and always on the go! 
He is one creative kid and is funny as all get out! 
Boy do we love our big boy Jett! 

1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

This is such a darling post!!!! What a sweet boy! Great pictures too!!!!